Callejón del pozo
|Address:||Toledo, Calle estrecha, 11|
|Owner:||María Gutiérrez Rodríguez|
Its strategic location allows in a few minutes to reach the centers of art and cultural importance, and also the wide open spaces and full life around us. You can travel back in time through the streets of Toledo, or alternatively, enjoy a stroll along the paths of native animals and plants on the so-called "Montes de Toledo". Go with peace and tranquility in a more lively atmosphere typical of city life between drinks, snacks in the World Heritage city Toledo.
The Ministry of Tourism of Castilla la Mancha awarded the "Three Ears" to the hotel. This is the highest category for farm stays. In addition to the structure and furnishings has been awarded a wide range of services offered to our customers.
- Swimming pool with sun terrace of 60 m2
- Private parking
- Gardens and sunny
- Two houses situated in the same enclosure with capacities from 8 to 10 people.
- Can accommodate up to 4 extra beds.
- Everyone has: living room of 50 m2, TV, stereo, barbecue, wood stove, fireplace, DVD player, kitchen with all necessary utensils (oven, microwave ..)
- All rooms are equipped with modern facilities, private bathroom, air conditioning, music, viscoelastic mattresses .. always get the maximum comfort of your stay.
- Every house has a room suitable for the disabled
- Free Wi-Fi