B&b isola garibaldi
|Type:||Bed and breakfast|
|Address:||Milano, Piazzale lagosta n. 4|
In the heart of Milan's Isola Garibaldi Corso Como, just five minutes from the center, in the new area of ​​fashion and shopping is our delightful Bed and breakefast, attention to detail and furnished with our Italian style: antique furniture, paintings, lamps and valuable. Refined linen Zucchi and Bassetti.
THE ISOLA-GARIBALDI is a whole family of narrow streets and a little bohemian, not to mention
the bright lights to the forefront of the new Atelier, who accompany us on foot to the beautiful CORSO COMO, but not only.
Solution for a truly comfortable stay fast to the wonders of the city of Milan under the house even n. 4 metros. Green line: stop JOY and GARIBALDI, yellow line stop ZARA, MM5; taxi parked day and night and buses. Bike rental in the house.
We offer our Italian style: the triple, double and single, bright and large with windows and all with hardwood floors, are arranged with taste and attention to every detail, to offer a unique service and really cheap for a holiday must be equally unique and repeat.
ACCESS TO B&B ISOLA-GARIBALDI-CORSO COMO
For those arriving from the airport to Central Station take the green subway line 2 and get off after only two stops. JOY stop or GARIBALDI. Or choose a taxi, stop day and night in the house. From the Central Station is only 3 minutes by car-taxi from our B&B. Or take a walk: 10 minutes on foot.
GARIBALDI / CORSO COMO is within walking distance through the subway: take away Borsieri and via Pastrengo. Just 3 minutes from our B & B.
While the city center is just 5 minutes away.
ADDRESSES AND GOOD PRACTICE
Pleasant and refined restaurants GOURMET TRAIL:
- KIKI BISTROT restaurant and wine tasting in Via Borsieri;
- PIZZERIA-FACTORY WITH KITCHEN: Milanese cuisine in Corso Como. Besides ice cream and chocolate. Great for a lunch and a dinner with great Italian ice cream;
- BLUE NOTES: very nice room where you can dine and listen to live jazz music, in Borsieri. Great mix to spend a nice evening.
- ICE CREAM AND SICILIAN CAKES: cannoli with pistachios or ricotta cream that comes every day from South Tyrol. Also in the house!
- CAFFE 'PASTRY ROASTING (downstairs) for a great breakfast in the morning, also bought the coffee, very good;
WALKS IN THE ISLAND OF SHOPPING / CORSO COMO:
- ATELIER CASTIGLIONI: clothing and jewelry finished with natural materials such as iron and stone via Pastrengo, but not only ...
"I CORSO COMO" fashion atelier, Galleria Carla Sozzani, and restaurant. Charming and ... more.
E. .. Finally, day trips on Lake Maggiore from Milan in just 50 minutes by train from our B & B.
Possible overnight in the hills of Lake Maggiore, where you can enjoy a breathtaking view.
The thorough examination by a person who lives in the place is always the right choice ... I chose to live in these places for years and would be happy to show poterveli. Tour will be a little touristy but very personal. A delightful oasis all year round for the beauty of its bays. The gardens, with its blooming camellias, azaleas and hydrangeas, are unique in the world.
RatesMin = 30 € Max = 45 € 1 people daily
Min = 60 € Max = 70 € double room for two people per day
Min = 200 € Max = 300 € weekly