|Address:||Girona, Calle san joan, 16|
|Owner:||Enric & Laure|
The ideal accommodation choice for a stay in Girona.
By renting, you will dispose of the enetire house including :
- 1 Double bedroom with terrace
- 1 Double bedroom with the possibility of additional children’s beds (maximum 1 baby and 2 children)
In the old centre of Salt, in a pedestrian street between the municipal theatre and the bank of the river Deveses, a small independent house is available for visitors to rent, for one or more nights. It is called the Filadora (the “spinning women”)
The Filadora owes its name to workers in the textile industry which was very important in Salt. The house is located in Sant Joan Street, built in 1861 to accommodate working families from the two local textile factories. The house has conserved its authentic style while enjoying all today’s modern comforts.
The house has been tastefully renovated preserving its original features: the Catalan vault, the well, the courtyard and the wrought-iron balcony. It enjoys an ideal location for a quiet stay. In the heart of the old town of Salt, it is next to quality shops (bakery, butcher, covered market …). You’ll be just five minutes from the tourist city of Girona and at the same time close to nature and the river Ter (see location)
You will be able enjoy the village atmosphere together with the conveniences of the town, in an authentic house, for a quiet independent stay.
- Kitchen (fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, cooking equipment …)
- Lounge with Internet connection and guidebooks to the region
- Flowered courtyard with patio table
- 1 Bathroom on the ground floor with shower
- 1 Bathroom on the first floor with bath
- Laundry room with washing machine and clothes line
Do not hesitate to ask us for further details, by email or phone