Residence three roses
|Address:||Savignano sul rubicone, Via emilia est, 10|
|Owner:||Residence Tre Rose|
The Residence is the structure open all year round, ideal for customers who need a quiet and comfortable accommodation even for prolonged periods.
The apartments , studios and apartments are spacious, bright, modern furnished , soundproofed and equipped with all comforts: kitchen , bathroom with shower, balcony , TV, safe , direct dial telephone and heating air -conditioning. The residence has a private parking and the entire property is under video surveillance .
The city has among the monuments of Savignano the Roman bridge over the Rubicon , three stone arches , which was built according to the most probable hypothesis in the first century . B.C.
In 1173 is mentioned for the first time a Castrum Savignani belonging to the archbishops of Ravenna, then granted the Malatesta of Rimini since 1261.
Then passed from the Republic of Venice to the State of the Church, then fall into his hand, after a terrible siege , the Duke of Urbino in 1521.
From 1558 to 1561 the city wall was built on the basis of notions of military technology of the time.
Already by the end of the fifteenth century began to expand beyond the walls of the castle , with the construction of the villages ( Borgo San Rocco , Saint Lucia village , hamlet Lady Red ), which took its name from churches or monasteries situated along the Via Emilia.
In the eighteenth century with the construction of the New Square (now Square Borghesi ) , the Magistrate 's Palace ( City Hall ), with the Tower ( 1766) and the Collegiate Church of Saint Lucia ( 1749) , Savignano gave it a new urban center , which is the same today.
In the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries Savignano established itself as a cultural center (schools, academy , theater ), earning the nickname " Athens of Romagna" , but was also a thriving center of craft shops ( blacksmiths, carpenters , shoemakers, canepini , etc. ) , small industrial activities ( brick kilns , mills , tanneries skins) and trade (remember the fish market built in 1790) .
The town is located just 3 km from Santarcangelo , 10 km from the city of Cesena Rimini , Cervia and Cesenatico. It is a tourist area , full of events and shows, with a high concentration of trade. In addition, the important trade fair in Rimini is located just 10 minutes away and can be reached either by train or by car .