Piccolo mondo antico b&b
|Type:||Bed and breakfast|
|Address:||Castellanza, Via giusti, 24|
On the inner side you will find a covered shed and a fully flower garden, good places to spend time during spring or summer times and here you can have a first idea of our passion for ancient arts and crafts (…that’s why “little ancient world” – Piccolo Mondo Antico).
At "Piccolo Mondo Antico" B&B you can find a warm, familiar and a simply place together with a very cheap accomodation, but you will never miss comfort and privacy thanks to our independent entrance.
But most of all, “Piccolo Mondo Antico” is a corner of peace and serenity for everyone, even if you are travelling both for tourism or business. There are a lot of reasons for coming...
Our rooms, for 2 or 3 persons, have been freshly restored and they are all equipped with TV and private bathroom with shower. Hot water is coming from the solar panel installed on the roof, because we care for natural environment.
Even if you are in “little ancient world” you can have a free internet wi-fi connection.
*** DAILY CLEANING ***
- 500 mt from the University "Carolina Albasio"
- 500 mt from the University LIUC "Carlo Cattaneo"
- 1 km from the Hospital Humanitas
- Ca. 1, 5 km from FNM Train Station of Castellanza
- Ca. 2 km from the Hospital Multimedica (previously called Santa Maria)
- 15 Km from the Milano Fair Rho-Pero
- 17 km from the airport of Milano Malpensa (A8)
...and half way between the two cities of Milano and Varese.