Winery poderi moretti di moretti francesco - piedmont - italy
|Address:||Monteu roero, Località occhetti n. 15 e n. 40|
The cellar Moretti has winery and vineyards in Monteu Roero and various plots in the neighboring village of Montaldo Roero, Santo Stefano Roero, Vezza d'Alba, Govone, for a total extension of 38 hectares of which 19 to vineyard.
The Poderi Moretti’s firm only wine-makes the grapes grown in its own vineyard. The wine quality is initially obtained in the vineyard, the treatment experienced is therefore as natural as possible: special system of pruning aimed at privileging quality rather than quantity, use of supplementary technical (agronomic means, hygienic techiniques, monitoring of atmospheric phenomena) and reduced number of treatments, carefully chosen, in fighting any fungous attacks and of animal parasites, care in the grape-harvesting. Skilful working allows gaining the important purpose of the product quality and genuineness in the respect of tradition and, at the same time, following up the most advanced enological techniques.
Poderi Moretti di Moretti Francesco has been recognized as a historic enterprise of Italy and registered in the national register, established by Unioncamere in 2011 in occasion of the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy, in order to encourage and reward companies that, over the time, have transmitted to succeeding generations their heritage of experiences and values.
Our winery produces the most important quality wines of Roero:
- Roero D.O.C.G. GINIS
- Roero Arneis D.O.C.G. OCCHETTI
- Nebbiolo d’Alba D.O.C. OCCHETTI
- Barbera d’Alba D.O.C. MONTEVADA
- Langhe Nebbiolo D.O.C.
- Langhe Arneis D.O.C.
Our wines have been awarded of international prizes
The visits in the wine cellar are appreciated, preferably on Saturday or Sunday, and always forewarning by telephone or by e-mail.
Our address is:
Località Occhetti 15 – 12040 Monteu Roero CN – Piedmont - ITALY
Località Occhetti 40 – 12040 Monteu Roero CN – Piedmont - ITALY
You can find Monteu Roero at:
* 16 km from Alba https://goo.gl/maps/Z9VVJ
* 30 km from Asti https://goo.gl/maps/5RinE
* 63 km from Cuneo https://goo.gl/maps/YfvOd
* 50 km from Torino (Motorway A6 Torino-Savona exit Carmagnola -> Ceresole d’Alba -> Monteu Roero) https://goo.gl/maps/PqmrA
* 150 km from Genova (Motorway A10 Genova-Savona, Motorway A6 Torino-Savona exit Carmagnola -> Ceresole d’Alba -> Monteu Roero) https://goo.gl/maps/SScBV
* 150 km from Milano (Motorway A21 Torino-Piacenza exit Asti est -> San Damiano d’Asti -> Canale d’Alba -> Monteu Roero) https://goo.gl/maps/lzgDW